Sunday 6 March 2011

Tomorrow!

Today is officially the last day in England for three whole months. I have mixed feelings! I'm so glad to be going away with the boy I love to some of the most incredible places on earth, but I still feel sad to be leaving my friends and family at home!

Last night, some of my best friends came round and it was nice to hang out and say goodbye for the last time. It made me realise how much I'm going to miss them. But it's nice that Luke and Grace are going on adventures too, kind of takes the novelty away from our trip and I prefer that.

I'm rubbish and sentimental about going away. Every single time! I keep worrying that I'll regret not saying goodbye properly to my family and they'll get in to an accident and I'll never see them again! My brain hates me sometimes.


Can't wait for the plane journey though :) I <3 PLANES!

No comments:

Post a Comment