Sunday 27 February 2011

Planning by George

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to find our blog and see how we're getting on with our planning!

Firstly I'd just like to echo what Esme wrote below by saying thank you to everyone that came to our leaving party! It was a truly epic night and the perfect send off :D

I've got my last day at work tomorrow and then the rest of the week fully devoted to getting the last little items crossed off my list, seeing my family and packing. It still hasn't properly sunk in that we'll be flying to Hawaii in a weeks time! I think I'll gradually get more and more excited and in the mood throughout the week, but it won't properly hit me until we touch down in Honolulu and take our first plunge into the pacific ocean. But we shall see!

Stay tuned for more! :D George

No comments:

Post a Comment